söndag 9 februari 2014

Celebration Screenie

Today is my 36th birthday! *fireworks*

So to celebrate that in here... I give you!

Nice cake... can I go now?
Thats my newest girl, well second newest after the total reinstallation of the game and mods, sitting infront of a sweetroll in honor of my birthday!
She doesn't look overly happy about it thou does she? I told her she should wear her best clothing for the photo, but she didn't want to listen, she even refused to take off her hood. (I'm guessing she had a bad hair day, you know these nords and their temper)

Anyway, its taken in Hjerim, a place I call home in the city of Windhelm, seat of the High King. But we'll see how long that goes for... I might just abandon that place to the winds when, or if, I buy some land in Falkreath Hold and just build me a steading.
And you all know what that looks like ;)

Well.. I'm off to prep the last little things, before my guests arrive... and no, its not a giant party, just some family.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar