onsdag 12 februari 2014

Fuckin Move

Fuckin pedestrians!!! I hate pedestrians!!! Move you idiots!!!1!1!!!11!11
Okay, not realy, they are fine. But when I'm on my bike, I hate them, couse they alwyas walk side by side, in the middle of the fuckin road!!

Usualy this is not an issue, couse I can just use my bell that is attached to my handlebar... if I had one... you see, it broke in the nasty fall I had a few months ago, and now, it has fallen off... and for some unknown reason, the pedestrians seem to know, and thus are annoying me on purpose, by walking in the shittiest places imaginable on every goddamn sidewalk, the whole freakin way to work.

Can you hear me now?
Today, 3 places to work was "walled" with young people who were mostly looking at their phones and a few mothers with strollers.
On the way home, a "gang" of youngsters with bikes that they were walking with took up an entire street, not just a sidewalk this time, aswell as some old fuckers that seem to have forgoten to put on their glasses when going out for a stroll.

I need a new bell for my bike... so I can warn these fuckers ahead of time, that I am coming... couse if I say anything, sound like a bell or simple yell... they dont give a flying fuck.

Assholes!!!

Is it legal to kill pedestrians?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar