torsdag 20 februari 2014

Dragon Smell

Sometimes, I cant help but wonder. Wonder about the little things, things that come and go, that are one day there, and the next gone. Things like.. farts. There are there, all around you, then... they are gone. They come with either a loud boom or a tiny yelp, a smell that can kill, or no smell at all... and after just a brief visit, its gone. Never to be seen, smelled or heard from again.
Good bye smelly visitor, may your travels make it to others noses.

*wipe tear*

Dragonborn
I have now completed all the mayor quest in all the Skyrim parts, the original, Dawnguard, Heartfire and Dragonborn. In other words, I've taken over the land for both the Empire and the Stormcloaks (my personal favorites), I killed Alduin the Doombringer (he was a pussy), in the "vanilla".
In Dawnguard I've both become a vampire lord and then killed the king of vampire lords and taken over his position, and I've skipped becoming a vampire lord, and still killed the vampire king and all the others too for the group called Dawnguard.
I've built all 3 houses in Heartfire and married at this point a few of the avalible women across the map, but I still haven't married a man thou, so guess I still got that to do.
And in Dragonborn, I killed Miraak, the ancient dragonborn that was working for the Wretched Abyss, Hermaeus Mora, the Deadric Prince (god) of Knowledge and Fate. He was less then a pussy, and much more fun of a fight.

I've also brought two different "guilds" back to their days of glory, the Dark Brotherhood, a guild of assassins that meant, that in order to bring them back to their glory, I got to kill the Emperor of Tamriel. Which is so cool its silly!
And the Thieves Guild. Now I haven't actualy brought them back to glory yet... couse I still haven't gone back after the last quest to simply talk to them, which would then activate the achievement that Steam has... but its as good as fixed. Jsut waiting for a quest to actually bring me to, or very close, to the town called Riften and I'll get that sorted too.

Now after doing all these things, you'd expect me to start playing a new game huh? Start seeing new screen shots on sundays? Well HA! You wont, couse there is still alot to do in that game, and I still love to play it.
And there is so many mods, both aesthetic ones and fully voiced quests and even whole new lands with multiple hours of quest and new weapons, armours and sights to see. So many mods I want to try.

But if you truely are sick and tierd of the Skyrim screen shots.. let me know, and I'll start giving you others to feast your eyes on. Just leave a comment, and consider it done.

Cya

*update, I hate this keyboard, space bar is shit.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar