söndag 16 februari 2014

Helping the Dead

So I was trekking through the lands of Skyrim the other day, going on foot instead of "quick travel" to a far away location, a location that would start the end of the current conflict between the rebelious Stormcloaks, the native nords of the land, and the other side, the imperials of Tamriel.
As I was on proud nord woman (with a very nice butt), I ofcourse was siding with the rebels, and thus, my location, was a stormcloak outpost.

But when you trek across the country like that, you are never gonna go in a straight line, and you are never not gonna stop when you find something interesting... I found something interesting.

Ancient Protector
An old warrior, holding his station in a crypt, kindly told me that I should probebly stay away from that place, as a horrible evil was growing inside, an evil he himslef had become to weak to fight, and all he could do anymore, was delay the evil spirit from gathering his final strenghts and thus, release himself upon the world.

Being a hero, I offered to aid him put an end to this evil, for which he was grateful.

So off I went to find 3 chalice's filled with the evil ones own blood. I then poured its contents in a ritual bowl and sat myself down on his own throne. You can imagen he got pretty pissed about that, and came out of tomb a bit early.

I then proceeded to kick his ass! With lightning from my tiny hands!
Unfortunatly, he had lighting in his hands too... and lighting doesn't only hurt, but also drains the stuff lighting needs to work, namely, magicka (mana). So I had to play a bit of hide and seek while my magicka regenerated from time to time.

But he is now dead, and the old warrior can finaly have the rest he so well deserves. And I got the evil ones helmet... a cool mask I will never ever use, as its heavy armour, and my little hero... wears light.

Oh well... maybe a follower will be happy to have it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar