måndag 24 februari 2014

Bad Girl Screenie + bonus

As I've stated in earlier blog entries, I joined the thieves guild operating out of the sewers of Riften. And as their new recruit, I was tasked with bringing a Honey farm back to the guilds favor. Basicly, they had stopped working with the thieves guild, and we needed to send a messege that we didn't like that.

By stealing anything of value in the main safe and buring 3 of their bee hives.

Watching ones handywork from a distance.
I was also not allowed to be detected, and I think I would have failed the mission if anyone I killed was found too. So I dumped one body in a corner of a small space that would never see visitors, and another I dumped in the lake that then carried it to the Riften Docks.

I also found that the Honey Farm, had been sold to an unknown buyer. The plot thickens!!

Anyway, I have a bonus for you.

I am here by telling you to start reading an online comic called Least I Could Do. Its hilarious. Created by a couple of comic book nerds from Canada, they also created a bunch of other things, and as I've understood it, working on a feature lenght movie, a cartoon series and a MMO game. Bloody hell guys! Take a vacation!

Beginnings, a part of licd.com
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar