fredag 22 februari 2013

Cleaning Alone with Diina

Was thinking of putting some unused boxes in the basement storage this weekend, I want to save them, they are good for when I move. So I went down there to make sure I had room... I did not. Its cluttered with large objects I thought I had tossed out years ago... guess my mind thought I had since I wanted it done, guess I'll have to wait with this since I currently have no means of transporting the crap out. And no, picking them up and walking to the recycling station 7-8 times to do it by hand is not an option.

In a way, I have the weekend off, no girl, all alone, got a 2 hour shift on sunday morning, but beyond that, I have the entire weekend all to myself. And truth be told, I have no freakin idea what to do. I know what I should be doing, and that is to clean the aparment, it needs a good scrubbing. But for those of you who lived alone for a long time know, that cleaning ones home is not the easiest thing to start, or finish. But I hope I clean something atleast.
We'll see what I do.. guess the days will be spent playing games and watching crap on the web ^^

Before I get to the Sister Diina part of this entry, I just wanted to give you a heads up... she is level 80 now, the highest level possible in the game (currently anyway). And even thou I am technically at the end game, I haven't finished her story yet, and I wont stop doing the story here either until its actually over.
So no need to worry, here you go:


The Orders of Tyria


A few days later, I got a letter from Logan, Captain Thackeray as most call him.  And it seems he needs a favor. I am more then happy to help.

There are three Orders of Tyria: The Durmand Priory, the Order of Whispers, and the Vigil. The Priory and the Vigil are arguing over jurisdiction in a search for missing children... why they would be arguing over such a thing is beyond me thou, its children after all.


New armour earned
But Logan has asked me help find the children and be an arbitrator between the two groups. He also informed me that the location for the missing children, a village called Lychcroft Mere, is in a swamp in a corner of Lessex Hills, and that its inhabitants often go into the swamp to gather moss for burning in thier fireplaces. He also informed me that the undead is roaming the area. And if this is true, the villagers could be in grave danger.

I thought it was best to get there as soon as possible.

After speaking with a representative of the Priory and one from the Vigil, I thought it would be best to go with the Vigil way, steel and force, to find hte missing children. A few of the Vigil knights accompanied me into Lychcroft mere, and a few hundre meters outside the village, we found them.
They told us that they had seen a Seraph soldier in the swamp, doing strange things, and that he seemed... creepy.

I consulted with the Orders about this, and learned about a missing Seraph named Kellach that fit the description of the "creepy soldier". The Vigil and Order of Whispers each had their own ideas about how we should proceed next, and it's up to me to decide which path we take.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar