måndag 25 februari 2013

Its Not Monday

It is sunday! I promise!!! I didn't forget I swear!!!!!!!

Fine, I forgot, but in my defence, I did say I might do that at times... in a very early post, its down there somewhere.


I found this scene in Orr, and it made me think of sci-fi mixed with fantasy. Like being on a different planet that has two suns that shine dimply through the heavy clouds, and then we see a dragon fly below them, overlooking some ancient ruins built by some forgoten species.

Thats the thought I had atleast...



The Seraph
I decided that the best course of action in this case, was to first gather intelligence about this soldier, after all, it might just be a misunderstanding. All thou, considering that the undead seemed to follow him, misunderstanding or coincidence might be high hopes.

I followed the seraphs trail northeast along the road back towards Black Haven, the undead presence was not lacking. And I quickly learned, that even the soldier were an undead, but seemed to still be in control of himself, atleast enough to not be the aggresive, mindless pawn like the others. But he is still dangerous due to the fact that they are following him. I had to hurry, if I wanted to catch him before he did more harm.

Alastria Crow
What drives Kellach right now, is the search for a pirate named Alastia Crow. I hoped one ofthe Order representatives knew more about her, and perhaps where to find her in hopes to beat Kellach too it.
Seems luck is not with us at the moment thou, as I found out when I got back to the Orders, I was told they knew where Alastia were, but that she was dead. Kellach had killed her. It was strange thou, it seemed he had killed her much earlier, but that he still searched for her.

I learned that contacting Alastria Crow wasn't impossible thou, and with the aid of a mystic, we opened a portal to the spirit world, and after some trouble with shadow beasts, the dead pirate emerged.

According to her, Kellach was obsessed with protecting Kryta, and wanted to use her scrying powers. He used them to look into Orr and something there corrupted him. When he demanded that she cured him, she bluffed that only "blood of great power and significance" would work. Enraged by this, he killed her. If he still wants the cure, there is only one thing that could be, the death of the Queen! Which also means that we were wrong about who he was searching for. Logan needs to be informed right away.

I returned home as fast as I could and spoke to Captain Thackeray, and once again, the representatives of the Orders had good ideas on how to proceed. Logan belived it was time for me to join one of the orders, and to also decide what choise to make. I agreed.

As I am not much of a scholar, or one for hiding in bushes, I joined the Vigil, and thus, went with their plan. It was straight forward, wait for Kellach to come to the throne room, and end his malice there. With the help of my new order and Logan, we stopped Kellach before he could bring harm to Queen Jenna. It was a good call to be a few to meet him, quite a few undead were with him, he didn't seem to mind, or care. So killing Kellach was not hard on the mind.

After that, I travel to Lion's Arch to begin my new adventures, with the Vigil!

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar