söndag 17 februari 2013

Sunday Update with screenie

Hello sunday internet users!

Time for another screen shot and this one is action packed to the max!
Its of my guardian that you can also follow each time I update this blog, you know that wierd shit that every blog entry ends with... with that blue pic with a big sword with some wierd angles and the text "Sister Diina" printed on it... no? Missed that huh? Oh well.

POW!
I got in a group a few days ago, and they wanted to do a dungeon called Ascalonian Catacombs (AC for short), and as I hadn't done that yet with my holy girl, atleast on story mode, I said; Fuck yea man! Lets rock!

And the screenie there shows me taking a shitload of hits from one of 2 bosses that we had to take down at the same time. But as a Guardian, I have a lot of wonderful utilities that help me survive... not that I am realy spec'ed for it, but still. Both my two handed sword and my mace with shield worked great, didn't die once :)


The Commander

It is time to put a stop to the Commanders treachery.
Captain Thackeray, Countess Anise and myself, disguised ourselves as bandits (thanks to the countess' magic), and then laid in wait for the Commander to "set us free".
We didn't have to wait long for Commander Serentine to come and break out Big Nose Ted. I could hardly hide my smile when the traitor asked why the prisoners, us that is, were armed. But due to the countess' magic, it took her long enough to notice this fact, and gave us the upper hand as she had come far enough into the prison dungeon to see both the weapons and the quickly made spell to turn us all into bandits.

Both the Commander and her loyal traiter scum now lay dead on the prison floor.

I should also mention, that Big Nose Ted is still in prison, just in a different one that is under our control.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar