måndag 18 februari 2013

Voices of the Muscles

I started thinking about something today at work, something that can (if you let it) fuck your mind up.
The first time I was in this train of thoughts were years ago, when an old friend of mine asked me the following; Lets say you have a person sitting in a chair across from you, this person doesn't know how to move unless you tell him/her how to... How do you explain to that person, how he/she stands up, walk a few feet, open a door, walks through it, turns around and then close the door?
The idea of this question, is that the persons muscles all work, just that he or she has to tell their own body, the muscles, to perform an action... how do you tell that person so he or she understands and then is able to actually perform this action?
Just standing up requires a whole heap of muscles working together in unison. Imagen yourself sitting, relaxed to a fault, in a chair, not a single muscles ( as far as you can tell) is active. Leaning back with your head resting on the edge of the chairs back. Just standing up means you have to make your muscles in your neck move your head up, then lean forward using back and abdomen muscles to achieve this action. Then either use your arms for leverage or as balance, meaning every muscle from the top of your shoulders down to your hands, and then as you are leaning forward, make sure all those muscles propel you upwards as every single muscle in your legs push up to get you there.

Basicly, to just stand up from a seated position in a chair, you use pretty much every muscle in your body. Now imagen having to discribe this to someone who has to tell his bodies muscles to do all these things, at the right time, in unison, without falling face first to the floor. AND THEN figure out a way to help him understand how to turn a door handle using the muscles in his hands to open this door...

This thought went trough my brain... it was an interesing thought... I like interesting thoughts.


Voices From the Past

I received a mysterious letter shortly after the ordeal with the Commander of the Ministry Guard, a letter that promiced information of my family from the author of the letter, if I meet him or her.
All thou its risky, I do wish to know more of my parents, and what happened to them

I went to meet this mysterious informant, only to find an ambush! I was in luck how ever, and was aided by two agents of the Shining Blade, Salia and Mehid. Together with the agents we twarted the assassins plans of having me murdered.
Salia and Mehid belive the assassins were actually cultists from the White Mantle cult, who in turn, have been the focus of an investigation the two had been persuing.
Their next stop, is to break into a White Mantle cell, and they have agreed to take me along.

I will meet them in a hunting lodge in the eastern parts of Queensdale.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar