tisdag 5 februari 2013

Sister Hammer Sweating

Felt sweat runing down my chest today when biking home from work... it tickled :)
So the warm shower shortly after returning to my home sweet home, was like mana from heaven. ^^

Usually when ever I go on twitter, yes I have an account, no I rarely post anything... at all, I see crap, useless posts, or tweets, from people I like, some pictures, both funny, sexy, interesting and wierd... but sometimes its just a post with a fuck load of hashtags, like #sexy #cool #image #whatever... just posts full of em... why? When you click those, you just get a page full of worthless tweets with the same stupid hashtag.

But then there is this guy ... I love following him. And the latest I've seen, made my evening.


I love the character Thor, as well as the actual mythological Thor... and boy is that a strong fuckin dude!

Time for that thing I mentioned in my latest entry... the mini blog.
And just for the record, I do like to get some kind of feedback on this. Good, bad, needs change, needs more info, what ever. Dont be afraid, give me your ideas.



I am Sister Diina, a Guardian of Kryta. I have the armour and the aspirations of a conqueror.
Kormir, the goddess of truth, blessed me when I was just a girl, and thou trouble may follow me, I overcome it with my natural ferocity.
I was raised by good common folks in Devinity's Reach, and there I have done plenty of hard, but honest, work. To this day, the only thing I regret, is not searching for my true parents.

In these pages, I shall wright my history.
In these pages, I shall tell you my story.

Sister Diina

---

The idea is to post one of these, short or long, at every entry I make... atleast until her personal story is complete.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar