onsdag 27 februari 2013

Snowy War

Today is a sunny and warm day. Warm as in not so freakin cold that I fear the life of my testicles ;) But as its sunny, and still a heap of snow on the ground, the light is coming from fuckin everywhere!!! I had some issues actually seeing while going to and from the store today.
Now I am not complaining, thou it might sound like it. On the contrary, I love it. I just wish I had remembered to bring my shades, have some rather cool one t hat can be attached to my glasses... but at this very moment, I have no idea where they are. You know where they are? No? Well dont worry, I'll find em.

I still haven't bought a pair of glasses for when its snowing and/or raining when I ride my bike to work. One of those ski glasses thingies. Found some awesome ones at a place called Biltema, but at the moment, I was just waiting for my dad to finish up at the specified store.
Anyway, when it is raining or snowing, specially when its snowing small icy flakes while its blowing heavier then a simple breeze. The flakes very often find my eyes and prompty sting them like miniture needles.
And at those times... it felt much liek the imgae next to this text.
OMG SNOW!!! I CANT SEE!!! I'M DROWNING!!!



Anywhooooo


A Fragile Peace

I Recieved a letter from a member of the Vigil, Warmaster Forgal. It simple stated to meet him and the general at Fort Marriner in Lion's Arch.

The meeting with the General Almorra and Forgal went without a hitch realy, and the general seemed to like my personality right away, the Warmaster however was less then so as he thought I was a simple soldier with little to no experience, and that before he agreed with Almorra, he wanted to see for him self what I had to offer.

General Almorra agreed with him ofcourse, and has asked me to assist the Warmaster on a mission to Ascalon, where t he treaty of Ebenhawke is in jeopardy from renegades. The Vigil wants the peace to succeed.

When we got there, the streets of Ebonhawke where all but over run by renegade Charr, but with Warmaster Forgal and a handful of soldiers stationed there, we twarted the renegades.
We found evidence of a renegade plan to have Minister Kent Duran, of Kryta, assassinated. I also found that hte renegade leader, Ajax, is Almorra's son. It must have been difficult for her to out Tyria's well being before her own flesh and blood.

We immediatly located the Minister, aswell as an Ambassador who also were targeted, and set up defences. The renegades were well prepeared, but their attack went south. They moved in from three different directions, all failed. The Minister and Ambassador are safe, but Ajax wont stop so easily. We have to make a plan to take him out.. for good.

For my outstanding performance and diligence in the defence fo the Minister. I have been given the title and rank of Warmaster. Forgal were the first to congratulate me, and told me, that as soon as we could, he'd invite me to Hoelbrak for a drink. The way he said it thou, I dont know if I should look forward to it, or dreed the more then likely hangover.

All thou, any kind of celibration will have to wait.

Together with Sergeant Jeyne and the Ebon Vanguard, Forgal, we managed to find, overrun and defeat Ajax Anvilburn and his renegades. The treaty signing were now safe, and General Almorra will be pleased.
We reported our good news to the general, who gave me nad Forgals next mission. To make contact with one ofthe minor races. If I can help them solve their problems, perhaps I can convince them to join the Vigil.

Sister Diina

---

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar