söndag 30 december 2012

Sündaaaaay

Its the very last sunday of 2012... THE very last one. For tomorrow is monday, New Years Eve, and the day after that, its a whole new freakin year! The first day if 20... what comes after 12? 6? 471? Well what ever the year is, I bet its gonna suck!!! ;)

Naa, its gonna be a good year, just like this one has been. It will have its ups and downs, its good days and its bad days. But in the long run, I bet a buck that it'll be a grand year.

But today is still sunday, very early sunday too couse I cant fucking sleep, so I thought I might aswell get this weekly sunday screen shot done with.
A few days ago, I got the Steam special offer THQ Collection for the very low price of 24,95 euros... one hell of a save there. And one of the games (there was like 23 of em or so), was Darksiders 2. And I found a nice looking view I thought would be good to share with my friends and what ever followers I have.

Enjoy.


The guy in the middle is the one I play. His name is Death, and is one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse. His current mission, is to prove the innocence of his brother War, and to do that, I, as Death, have to bring back humanity to the land of the living, as the demons of hell have wiped them out.

Not everyday your mission in a game is to save the human race.. AFTER they have been extinct :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar