söndag 23 december 2012

Snowman Sunday Screenie

As some, or most, of you know, I am currently not at home. I am with my fiancée in our nations capitol... or nation is a bit of stretch, country will do.
Either way, we are here in Stockholm where this years christmas celebrations will take place, the food, the gifts, the ornaments, the glögg and the social life.

But this doesn't mean I cant still put out a screen shot for you on this, the day before santa drops his load... of presents. I know, some countries dont give out gifts on christmas eve, America and England are prime examples, but we here in Sweden do... no idea what other countries do too.. if you live in one, a country that is, that gives out their christmas gifts on the Christmas Eve, and not the Christmas Day, let me know in the comment section below... if you get yours on the Christmas Day, tell me that too (just remember to wright down the country too :P )

But its not that you are here for... you are here for the weekly screen shot entry.
And as its christmas time, I thought it would be cool to find a christmas-y screen shot, and wouldn't you belive it, most, if not all, MMO's currently live in the world, have some form of christmas theme going right now.

So I give you...

Snowman snowglob!
... a snowman of giant proportions, inside a snowglob of equal giant proportions in the center of Lion's Arch in the game Guild Wars 2 (if you didn't get that already). Lots of stars are hanging around, lanterns, snowmen, piles of magic snow in warm climate areas and the odd big gifts in some not so friendly areas, that when opened, spills out small toys that for some reason is not friendly either :P

Anyway...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar