torsdag 13 december 2012

Cold Giraff Love

Its cold outside. negative 19 degrees.. celcius. Not faren-whatever.
Got to get out on this day too. Got a package waiting at the post office, buy a ham for christmas, also get a thermometer for said ham, and book a time in the laundry room so I can clean my socks so they'll warm my feet again (ofc I need to clean some shirts, underwear, pants and shit too)

Heard the other day that the united states of 'merica, is slowly changing their ways. Hope they dont start a second civil war over this thou, couse lets face it, there are some nutty people in that country... nutty enought to go to war for not wanting the metric system.
Yes I am talking about the metric system, meters, kilometers and the little milimeter. And nooooo I dont think its gonna couse a damn war.
Anyway, saw a video of Neil deGrasse Tyson that he told us that the metric system is "sneaking" its way in to the lives of americans. Medicin, soda bottles, and what not, he mentioned alot more then I can remember at this time, are getting, or already have, their measurements in metric instead of imperial. And to be fair, I think most people can agree that calculations in metric for both distance and volume is far easier when using the metric system then the imperial. So I belive its a good thing that they are switching to it.

I also want to share something else. My beloved hasn't been told yet, but gonna wright it down here anyway.

I feel that my love for Isabelle has re-blossomed latetly. I love her like never before. Which just means that not seeing her this weekend is gonna be that much more of a pain, but also that christmas eve is gonna be the   best christmas eve ever.
Cant wait to have her near again.

Was gonna share a picture too... but cant for the life of me remember which one... so lets see if I cant find something else for you to read/watch.

*scanning folders*

*detecting funny stuff*

*trying to make up mind*

*search complete*











Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar