onsdag 5 december 2012

Snow Motherfuckers!

Its snowing here in Sweden... lots of it too. And when I say lots.. I mean lots and lots and lots of fuckin snowing. To help you get an idea of just how much, without using pictures, couse I haven't taken any worthwhile yet. I can tell you that today alone, atleast 1,5-2 decimeters of snow has fallen... or well, falling is not really accurate, couse we have also had some wind... wind and snow... that has actually killed people today, and gotten a whole slew of cars, buses and trucks get stuck or crashed all over the country.
In the capital, Stockholm, the storm was even worse (or they are just pussies and claim it was worse :P ), lot of blackouts, no subways in major parts of the city, buses were late by 40 minutes to hours.
Even SJ, the railway system for the country, told people to NOT take the train today unless they realy had too, even then they should try and just not take the train.

All and all... its been a hell of a day...

And I thought that sure... its a storm outside... but I'll walk to work anyway =D

I started work today at 10 in the morning, had about 7 kilometers to go... in headwind. Yea... sucked monkey butt. Hard winds mixed with tiny fuckin snowflakes straight in to the eyes... for atleast 6 of those 7 kilometers. And then there was the snow dunes...

The wind had changed sligthly for when I started walking home, this time, from my steady job, 6 kilometers home. So I had the same issue most of the way home too :P

But enough with the complaining. Winter is here, the snow is here.. and even with the hell of the storm... its still beautiful.

Took a pic last night of the area I work in, from across the water.


Taken after a blues concert (a bad blues concert)... and we just liked the image. So we took a, rather bad, snap shot of it. But its still rather beautiful.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar