tisdag 11 december 2012

Memory Fun and Cold Feet

When ever I get an idea that I want to wright down here, I always get  these ideas on my way to, from or at work, and thus, I never remember them properly when I finally get home. So last night, I had enough and got an app for the phone so I can record my own voice and just talk the idea into it, and then I wont have to waste millions of brain cells on remembering it.. only a few thousand to remember that I had an idea and have it recorded.

Kind of hope that more of my brain farts will make it to the blog now :P

Today I found a tumbler site that just made me bend over dubble in laughter. Its just a bunch of "Iphone" text dumps between a man and his dog... and I dont know it he has a buddy or not wrighting with him on an acutal iphone, or not, but its hilarious!!!


I just searched for "dog texts" in google and vóila! there they were.

In other news, I've "snowed in" on a man named Neil deGrasse Tyson latetly. He's an astrophysict from america, and he is by far, the smartest AND the funniest guy around.

I'll give you an example.


Just search on his name on youtube, and lean back... he's awesome, funny and way way more intelligent then  most people :P

Also... I need to clean my socks, they dont warm my feet well enough anymore... I get cold feet :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar