torsdag 31 augusti 2017

No Conan

What the hell?!? I can't go online on Conan Exiles. Or get into it at all! I click the button right, the first little things happen like the main "Conan Exiles" show up and then the screen goes black... for ½ second before I'm back to the my own desktop.
Every time.
It's annoying.
As fuckin hell.

So I can't play it. But you know what? I've got another game that I've been digging myself in to. It's called Mass Effect Andromeda. Now I know it sucks and all that, but it actually doesn't. The only things that suck about it is the faces and the movement of the characters which is bonkers stupid and low quality. But the rest of the game, is good.
I just started a second character... still picked the girl but with a new look instead of the preinstalled look... and I put the difficult level about 2 levels higher then normal.
Oh boy do I feel that increase... goddamn my ammo runs out fast as hell and the enemy is still alive and kicking my ass.

Still haven't gotten around to take a screenshot of it thou, so you'll have to imagen the game... go ahead and try to imagen a space game in a different galaxy... Yea, not that easy huh? Unless you've played the game yourself that is, then it's easy.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar