onsdag 16 augusti 2017

Strange Bedtimes

Last time I had strange bedtimes was not that long ago to be perfectly honest with you. The last time was just a few weeks ago really. But any how, yes, the times I am awake is rather out there, got up yesterday at 22:10, 2 hours before the next day. But not to worry, that's actually a good thing, I was worried that I was going to wake up while it was still daylight out but nope, I slept passed it, well passed it as well.
Been up since then, playing Fallout 4 and watching some videos on the tube. In Fallout I have started a new character... for the 100th time now... that is currently just over level 50, which btw is amasing as I have not had a single character over level 50 in ages! I usually just start a new girl (yes I only play girls) around level 30 or something due to various reasons.

So what I have been doing latetly? Well I've been writing and playing pc games. That's pretty much it really. And I've had some fun, no doubts about it, fun has been had. So besides the gaming, what have I been writing? Well my book. I've started again, from scratch, which means that it's boring... well right now it is. But I still want the story out there so I'll get through it eventually. All thou I am kind of busy writing other things as well. I did write a "fan-made" love story about my newest favorite girls in the gaming world, Max and Cloe... the two girls in the image at the top of this site... incase you needed a hint. Now that story was writen in haste, for what reason, I don't know, so it's not the best story ever. But it was enoug for me at the time, and at that time, the story was meant mostly for me and noone else. I did how ever share it on my wordpress site... but perhaps I should share it here as well?

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll talk to you later.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar