fredag 25 augusti 2017

Tube Games

Been watching a few videos on the tube and I have to say that I am slightly worried about the future of mankind. Now I mean what I said there, I am worried. Not by much, yet, but still. Now the videos I've seen have all told about a future, and told it rather well, that is about what the left side of the political sphere is about to do. But also what the right side is all about as well.
Now it's not exactly a secret that I am on the right side of politics, but not so much that people might become scared of me, but I am on the right side. I don't agree with the immigration politics, I do want to end the struggeling unemployment situation and I do not want the current political factions to sit on their throne for much longer as they are clearly idiots. According to me at least.

Enough of that huh?

So I've been playing more Conan Exiles, and earlier today something rather funny happened. I found myself without legs! I still had my belt on, why I don't know, but I still had it on and could run around like a mad woman!
All thou I did quit the game rather quickly after that and restarted the game with my legs in the visible again. Very nice, very nice indeed.
So what did I do after that, I built a small house on the top of the hill next to my house and a small balcony next to the lake I've set my house next to.
It looks great.

But truth be told, I'm kind of bored with gaming these days, all I want to do is run away or go to bed or maybe build a small cottage in the middle of nowhere and just sit there and enjoy life.

What ever I'll do... I guess I'll keep playing games until the day comes.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar