fredag 11 augusti 2017

I'm Back!

Well now... it's been around a year... a damn year!! Since I wrote something on this blog. Now I don't know about you, but that is too damn long. A year of nothing only to try and get this blog up and running again like nothing special has happened.

Well what ever the case I'm gonna try and get it up and post some various stuff like updates on my life, writing, gaming and what ever else is happening in my little life. Sound good to you? Good.

The past year, what has happened? Firstly, I wont go into details, that's pointless, noone wants to know anyway. Secondly I wont tell you EVERYTHING, why you ask? Couse noone want that either. So now I will go through what has happened over the last year in very few words...

Ehemm..

First I got fired from my job, sad I know, but fuck it right?
Second I ended my studies and became a Sex Advisor, got a diploma to prove it.
Thirdly I started a new business about the "second" thing. That didn't go so well as I had heard that everyone, and I mean everyone, had said that it was needed... too bad that everyone that actually needed it never had the guts to actually call and get advice.
Fourth... well now I'm back here.

So what am I going to do now? Finding a job obviously but when you are 39, almost 40, it's almost impossible to find a job. It was a 1000 times easier when I looked for the job I had earlier. And to top that it was a million times easier a mere 10 years ago.
So without a job, no money. No money... well then you are where I am right now. Gonna get my ass to the unemployment office on monday (again, don't ask) to get myself under the unemployed catagory and get some money from some goverment branch, or I'll be writing this from the couch of someone who will be kind enough to let me stay with them.
But I'm not worried... yet.

But I have been in the business of selfemployed and seen that whole thing from the inside... it sucks at the moment... and I've crashed that into the hole.

---

Also I've changed the image uptop. It's of Max and Cloe from the game Life is Strange. I love them, both of em. And since I suck ass at doing anything like making my own images in such a fashion, I had to find it somewhere. Now if the original owner of this image find this spot and don't want me have it up there, then show me evidence of your ownership (I know that will probably be somewhat impossible) and I will be more then happy to take it down.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar