lördag 26 augusti 2017

Food All Day

Yesterday my mom asked me to get her some sausages from the market today. I told that yea sure, I'll swing by tomorrow, thats today, and pick up the money.
I go down to town and swing by her place where I am forced to go to the store and buy some eggs and milk to get the money as I would also need to take out the money for the sausages. But yea, I kind of figured that all ready so off I go and I'm back again before she could even says "hello". Well not really obviously, but still, I'm faster then she is.
After that I go to my "half-dad" to pick some more stuff up but ofcourse I picked the wrong bus and ended up at the market! So I figure that fuck it, I'll just walk to him from there, and after that, I walked back to the market.

Now the market was small. I mean very very small. I am ashamed of calling it a market. Yea sure they had rides and stalls, but nothing even close to what they used to have. It was a damn shame too as if they had had what i was used to, they would also have the damn sausages!!
Not a single stall had them!
I really wanted a few wildboar sausages...

So I had to go back to moms and tell her then I went home. Stayed home for about half an hour before i had to get back outside to go do some food shopping. I didn't go to my store, I went to the largest food store in my town, as they have bigger packages for chicken and minced meat. And a few other things.

After that i came home, cooked some food and then I fell a sleep for an hour or so.
Fuck.
Well that's that.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar