lördag 19 augusti 2017

Half a Day

The day started at 6 in the morning for me. I had not expected that as I had gone to bed at 1 at night... stupid Netflix had me in it's grip. Saw that they had finally released the first season of The Defenders so I had to check it out you know. I figured that yea sure, I'll watch the first and maybe the second episode, then I'll go to bed... I did not watch the first and second episode... I also watched the third, fourth and fifth episode before I had to stop and go to bed.
When I woke up and had taken care of the morning ritual I had to see the rest of them. It's good.

So after that I took up the seat... again... and started playing some games!!! Fuck yea man! GAMES!!! ... I played sims 4.
I know I know it's a lame game with very little in it... unless you mod it that is... then it's a small game with very little to do plus some extra stuff. I found a mod that is called WickedWhims that allows some sexual content to be had in the game. With some other mods your character can actually be nude, strip, have different sexual traits and ofcourse... have a shit load of sex in a million different positions!!
So yes, it's fun again.
Yes you are allowed to judge me. I don't care.

Also I played a bit of Fallout 4... like 5 minutes.
Then I was bored.
Again.

Fuck it.

It's still a good game thou. I have found my son, then I killed him with The Brotherhood, I've been to Far Harbour and done most of the content there and I've also been to the Nuka-Cola Entertainment spot with all the raiders also done the Vault 88 thing... all thou Vault 88 was done short as I told the woman that was there fuck off as soon as possible as she wanted me to do some stuff that was seriously agaisnt the conduct of humanity... and I've already done it on other characters.

Anyway... that's my day so far. How is yours?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar