tisdag 22 augusti 2017

Yesterdays Adventures

Yesterday I was playing Conan Exiles... all day!! It was beautiful. Died a few times and built a new home. The new home is far from done, anyone who knows anything about Conan Exiles knows that ones home is never done as that's pretty much what the game is about, that and conquering.

This is the first thing that I saw when I headed into the north. Green fields as far as the eye could see. Green fields and grey rocks.
Shortly after I came across a small lake and someones house on the south side of the river and figured that yea, I'm gonna build my home, my "kingdom" on the norht side of the same lake, and thus I started building.
Now I know what you are about to say. "Why are you naked?" Well technically I wasn't as I could click a button in the character screen in the game that allowed al my gear to be hidden from view and make me look naked. This is all part of the mod that I'm running, and that everyone else is running on the server that I am part of, and it also does alot of other things that I wont bore you with.

So that's what I did yesterday. Just playing this boring, boring game. It's fun as hell.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar