måndag 25 juli 2016

Some Ideas

I had some ideas yesterday. Ideas about the blog itself.
Thinking that it might need something. Something new and exciting.
Not to mention permanent.

But after this, I kind of blew my trail of thoughts. I mean, sure, it's fine to have an idea, an idea that could potentially have value for others beyond just random shit on the web like gaming, writing and other uselss things.
So I was thinking, that perhaps later on, I would try and either change this blog into something, or create a new one with all the "good stuff".

I have no idea realy.
I have zero ideas of what to do.
On one hand, I have my writing, on the other I have gaming. On the third hand I have mindless shit, and on the forth I have sex.

So here's the question.
What do you guys wanna see more of?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar