torsdag 7 september 2017

8 Freakin Days

Wow, 8 days huh? 8 days since my last entry... Well I'll change that! .. Umm... I can't go back in time so... yea, 8 days it is.

So what have I been doing for the past week you might wonder. Well I've been writing and gaming. That's what. And what games have I been playing? Well as per usual I've played Sims 4, Conan and so on. But I have also taken up Skyrim again!

That I have my lovely little birdies, that I indeed have. I'm back in the game. I started a new girl, calling her Prisma, don't ask why casue I don't know. She's a heavy armoured mage who prefers fire spells above all else (which can be quite annoying when you meet a fire mob, but when I do, I whip out my "bounded swords"). I can't remember what level I currently am but it's above 20, that much I do remember. I have done the first part of the main quest... just so that I could use the shouts... why thou, I don't know... and also for the lines in the game to work properly.
I've rescued the locked up princess Serana and saved her life... twice, and now I'm sporting a new armour... a bikini armour that is in the picture to the right of this text. Dragonbone Bikini Armour!
It is very good against weapon damage, magic damage and to boot... it is sexy as fuckin hell!! ... with the boob and butt giggly mod I've also installed, it's a damn dream armour.

I'v also been a bit worried...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar