tisdag 19 september 2017

Annoying Dog

So I was playing Fallout 4 the other day and I got to the part where I had to talk to the doctor about getting memories from a dead guy. I had the thing from his head, a sort of mechanical thing, and off we went.

But I have to ask... why did Dogmeat join me in this place? You see going into the mind of another person is very private, VERY private. And I am used to being alone in there with just the voice of the doc to guide me around and looking at old memories and trying to figure out the deal with it all. But this time around, Dogmeat was with me... and not only that, Curie was there too (no screenshot of that thou).
Now all they really did was look at me and never once tried to talk to me so I was good, plus none of them ever stopped a character in their tracks. But still... what?

So that was my adventure a few days ago.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar