fredag 15 september 2017

New Gal

For some unknown reason I've gone back to Fallout 4. I hadn't played it in ages and then I found myself playing it... go figure huh? Started new again as I had extremely little to do in the game on the other girl, so I started a new one. This one has black hair and is called Victoria. So far I've only just rescued Nick Valentine from the mobsters in the vault with my newly aquired companion Piper Wright, the owner of Public Occurrences.

So I haven't come far on her yet. I wanted to make sure I get as much done as possible on this character before I go on with the storyline, like finding bobblehead dolls and comics as well as building my town in Sanctuary. Before I get to finding Shaun... my son.. which really should be at the top of my to do list... but fuck him right! As far as I know, and I know alot more then my character knows, he's all ready old and deing, so I can wait a bit... it's not like he's going to die before I get a chance to find him anyway.

So that's what I've been doing...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar