söndag 13 december 2015

Sick Weekend

One hell of a forrest cottage.
Not much gaming has been conducted during the weekend. Two reasons for this, first, I have been sick, started on tuesday actually, but didn't realize it fully until the day after. But the sickness did not leave me be when I then traveled to my father in Gothenburg on the friday. Night to saturday I woke up after two hours of sleep drenched in sweat and the night to sunday, it was a very nasty and violent cough that woke me up at around five in the freakin morning.
Second reason... well, I was in Gothenburg you numbnut!

The White Tree
Anyway, I was there to celebrate a bit of Christmas with dear old dad and the other parts of my family down there. It was lovely, lots of pictures of their cats and my nephew of 7 months. As well as some pictures of snowmen made of fake snow.

But as this is a sunday, I kind of "have to" add some gaming news right? Well I do have some. During the week, I uploaded three new episodes of my adventures in The Commonwealth, aka Fallout 4.
The 13th episode, along with the 14th and 15th, can be found here.

I hope you guys enoy them as much as I did making them. If you don't, try not to watch them :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar