fredag 4 december 2015

400 Chickens

This is one of those "wonderful" weeks. One day off from work, and then it's back to work 6 days in a row. Good thing I only work 5-6 hours per day, or I would have made someone change the schedual.

So what to do when I have an off day? Well I vacuumed the apartment, made me sneeze alot, cause not all the dust actually goes IN TO the vacuum cleaner. So that was fun.
I also wanted to go shopping and get food so I could make at the very least 3-4 lunchboxes for my upcoming 6 day work week, but wouldn't you know it. I'ts almost mid-december, and it's raining like we are in the amazons. And it has reached 8 above freezing too, so it's not that far off. One hell of an interesting winter I'd say.
But as luck would have it, my dear sister found out that I was in need of doing some shopping ,and came to pick me up, she was going anyway, so why not pick me up as well. She's a nice sister.
So now I have 2 kilo's of chicken in the freezer (well a few bits of it is not in the freezer), and a bag full of stuff to make my Chicken Stew á la Asia (with pineapple).

---

Since it is drawing closer to Christmas, I also got some wild idea a few days before december 1st, to make short instagram videos of me "trying to find the Christmas Spirit". One every day until Christmas Day... gonna be interesting to see what I come up with. I know thou what I'm gonna do tomorrow, for today, I sang a Christmas song... ish.

Also.... this is blog post nr 400. Cheesus.

Anyway, have a wonderful friday... unless it's raining like here, in which case I wish you a dry friday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar