söndag 27 december 2015

Fat Man Stupidity

It's sunday! And that means, gaming stuff!! Aren't you happy? Isn't it like there was something missing on Christmas, and now, that dark deep hole in your body is filling up? I knew it, no worries, I have what needs to fill that horrible emptiness.

A Fallout 4 video of my won creation!

Watch how I take a serum to a super mutant scientist, a holotape to a Brotherhood of Steel woman, and report my findings to the Elder of the Brotherhood. But also, help a robot get his hands on another robot, and how much that first robot annoy the shit out me by not understanding that we need to sneak and that the mini nukes from one of the enemies Fat Man weapon, can be rather dangerous. Even my dog gets it!

But as I know some, or perhaps even most of you, won't watch the video, I'll ofcourse add some traditional screen shots for you to enjoy as well.

This place needs a maid. And some dynamite.

I'm so glad this brahmin is dead, cause I'd hate to have eyes like that.
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar