måndag 21 december 2015

Institute Hours

Bit late in the evening now for the sunday edition, but there is a rather good reason for this. You see, I wanted to have part 16 of my Fallout 4 game play video out before I posted this, and I started uploading it at noon today... and when it hade still not uploaded after I came home from work, and not even after 11 hours. I stopped it all, closed down the window and upload, and rebooted my computer, cause that had to be done anyway for a different reason.

Well guess what... after I got back online, I tried to upload it again, and 30 minutes later, it was done.
Stupid YouTube.

Anyway, here it is.

And as usual, here are a few screenies for those that have no wish to see the one hour and nine minute long adventure of Me vs. The Institute.

Even in the wasteland, you got to stay buff.

Guess this old lady was lonely at the end... poor girl. At least she had tea.

Strange lights in the distance... or just a massive radiation cloud. I went to find out.
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar