tisdag 2 juni 2015

Stupid Phones

So when I got off work tonight, I found that the weather, was bad. It was raining, rather heavily too, and I knew, that my new autumn/summer jacket, would not protect me profficiently, my pants, no problem, cause I had rain pants on top.

But when riding a bike in rain, one wants to have at least music in the ears, and since I have gotten totally stuck on Paramore these past few days, it was an obvious choice on what to listen too.
So when I was standing in the lobby of the building I work in, a virtual concrete bunker, I plugged in the headphones.
Now my phone, when connected to the internet it seems, feel headphones are being connected, it suggests programs for me to use with them. In this instance, the music player. But due to not being able to reach the internet, or connect to it, it gave me a messege of: "Shut down recommended program."
Now I was fine with that.. I could just restart it.
But what it ALSO did, was completetly delete the folders I had made to make it easier for me to find what I usually use on my phone.
Why the Flying Fuck did it delete a FOLDER???

Good thing the music was so good, and the weather warm enough for me to not be angry for long thou.

Fuckin technology man...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar