tisdag 16 juni 2015

Package Arrived

Got a text on my phone today, letting me know, that I had a package to pick up at my local post office (inside my local food store).
When I was waiting in the queue, I was looking at my own ID card, and realized, that it had expired close to 2 years ago!!
Noone noticed?
I've picked up packages on this ID card alot of times in these two years.
I've bought booze with this ID card.
Noone noticed that it's no longer valid??

So yea, have to get that sorted asap.

Anyway, I got the package, even thou the girl behind the counter noticed the same thing I did. But due to me being "famous", as she put it, they knew full well who I was, and didn't bother so much, and gave me my package.
Thanks Annis.

That's the package I walked home with. It was heavy, but not very big.
And due to it's value, I walked home fast.
I live in a neighbourhood that is full of assholes, so walking around with a package, that granted, only I know is full of valuables, is somewhat scary. Didn't want to get it nicked after all.

So I speed my way home and put it on the couch, and then, procced to have a late lunch, as per usual on a work day.

Inside the package, could be found 2 other packages. Smaller, but OH so much more interesting.
One Cooler Master Power Supply, 850 volts, which should be enough to handle my computer without difficulties. Now, my 600 volts power supply has been just fine so far. But considering what the other package is, I thought it might be best, to get some more power in there.
Smaller package 2: ASUS Geforce GTX 960 GDDR5 4GB. A good graphics card, for a good price.
It will allow me to connect 3 screens (that I won't), and ofcourse, it allows for HDMI screens... which will be good.

I haven't instllad anyof these yet, and I won't do it either until after work. So later tonight, I'll turn my computer off, open her up, remove the old ones, and put in the new.

After that, all I have to do, is cross my fingers, that my computer won't go "haywire", and complain.
But it's just a graphicscard... I doubt it will throw a tantrum for that.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar