fredag 12 juni 2015

Very Far Lines

Finally went out on my inlines again! Yey!
2 hours of sweaty, hot and agonizing rolling. When I left the apartment, it was 21 degrees in the shade (celsius), and I went out in black military pants and a black t-shirt. Not the best choice when it comes to a hot summer day and inlines, but not to worry, I had water with me.

Anyway, I traveled for a total of 12,84 kilometres, that's 7,45 miles for all you imperial idiots ;)
Just to make you all understand how much of an achivement this is for me, it was the second time I went out (properly) for a long run, first time, I did a 7,3 kilometre run.
So soon, soon, I'll be able to roll all the way to my buddy that lives roughly 15 kilometres away, but he's gonna have to drive me home... cause I don't think I can roll home after that.

A specific muscle in my left leg complained the first km, but that was just cause I didn't relax more in my feet. But after the second km, that was all fine.
But I got to tell ya, the last 3, was horrible. My lower back was killing me! So instead of going around my neighbourhood, I just made a B-line for home.
Once home thou, I was sweating something aweful. It was literally dripping from my face. So as soon as I hade removed my elbow, knee and wrist protection and the inlines themselves... I stripped down to my underwear. You would too.

Gonna head out tomorrow again, but try and not go that long... unless my ass and legs are just fine, then I'll do that long again :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar