måndag 29 juni 2015

Me Is Back

So my computer is finally back on track!!! WOHO!!
All it took, was another 1200 sek, some fiddeling and silent screaming, but it is back!

So what the hell happened?
We don't realy know. We suspect, that the last time I installed hardware, I made a mistake, that when I now installed new hardware, got corrected, which caused a mayor shock to the harddrive and DVD burner, and fucked them up for good.
So once I had payed 4102 bucks for the new Nvidia GTX 960 and the Cooler Master V850 Power Supply, I also had to pay 1248 bucks for the new HDD.
Then, it took awhile to update windows once that was installed.
But now, it's all good my friends, all good.

And wouldn't you believe it? My buddy down in the Nethers, got me a "Welcome back" gift, Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition. If he weren't so damn far away, I'd kiss him! And I'd go deep with it too! ;)

But I have to say, that thou I did loose alot of stuff when my HDD burned up, it feels kind of nice to have a clean installation of Windows again. No loose files clogging up and making a hassle.

Anyway, hopefully, I'll also be back on track with the blog now too.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar