söndag 5 juli 2015

Post Apocalyptic Aliens

Fallout!!! The Third installment, is installed. And you are about to see some of it!
Aren't you just as happy as I am?


That doesn't look like the wasteland of Washington DC to me... where the hell am I?


Oh that's right, I was kidnapped by aliens, and I am now trying to take over the spaceship to get back to the shitty planet you see above. Earth sure has seen better days.


I wonder if that is expensive...? :P


Yey, I found a spacesuit! Time to go outside and find a way in to the cockpit of this thing.


Had to repair some consoles to open the traktorbeam that would take me up to the ships "master part" or what ever.
And wouldn't you know it? Another ship came along after I killed the captain, and tried to shoot me down. Bastards.


They failed... I did not.

Then I left, off to new adventures, with my pockets full of alien weapons, ammo and jewels.

Like I said last time, I was given the Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition, and that means, all the DLC's, and being taken to a spaceship and kill aliens that wants to probe your... anus?... is just one of the DLC's.
But it was a good one. Realy good.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar