måndag 13 juli 2015

Pittsburg Slavery

Another DLC in Fallout 3 completed, The Pitt.


So I find a radio signal deep in the wasteland, and follow it to the very northern parts of the map. There, a dude shows up, hunted by slavers, and he begs me for help freeing a whole slew of other slaves.
Being a nice guy and all, I say yes (or the quest would have ended there), and have to go to some camp, buy 3 slaves, get a slave outfit, and with the help of the first guy, get in to Pittsburg, aka The Pitt.

The bridge over the river to the city, reminded me of something thou...


It reminded me of the old movie Escape from New York. Where the bridge is lined with crashed and rusted cars, and there are mines all over the place.
Anyway, I make my way across to find a slave woman and ask her what needs to be done to free the slaves, and also, steal the very cure for radiation from the big boss man.


To gain the trust of the slavers, and be allowed to see the big guy, I had to do work in The Mill and then fight in an arena... now in the arena, if the other fighters didn't kill you, the ever increasing radiation would.

But once I had won 3 matches, I was allowed to go to the boss man's house.. and I do believe he thinks a bit too highly of himself :P


To shorten this... already short... story, I steal a kid, who has a natural immunity to radiation, kill the big guy (steal his power armor) and save the day!

Then I went back to the wasteland of Washington DC.

I haven't played anywhere near as much as I'd like too, for two reasons, I've haven't had time, and I would much rather play Fallout 4 that will come in a million gazillion years (or so it feels).

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar