torsdag 30 juli 2015

Sunny Rain

Today, started off good. Got up, had some breakfast and enjoyed my vacation.
At around 1 o'clock, I went by a friends place to make sure his two little cute smiling reptiles had fresh water, and on the way home, I figured, that since the day was so beautiful and warm, I'd go out on my inlines for a roll after lunch.

I had lunch, but before I would go out skating, I had to go to a sports store and return an item I had bought yesterday, it didn't work with me, so I wanted the 12 euros back (or what ever they cost).
But on my way back from that shop, I noticed that the wind was moving a shitload of dark clouds along with it.
Clouds that I could see were pouring out rain.
I had to stop by a food store on my way home, but since I only wanted one item, and they have automated things there, little "guns" to help with shopping, I figured I'd be done and home before the rain would show up.

Boy was I wrong!

When I was leaving the shop, a massive torrent of water was coming down.
At first, I stayed inside the shop, hoping to wait it out, along with some others too. One girl, wearing typical summer cloths, short pants, small top that made her massive boobs almost pop out if she had had the hiccups, was caught in it completetly, and were standing next to me with her hair dripping.
All I could think, was "at least you have a car, I used my bicycle to get here."
No worries, I was still in a very good mood and talked with her for a moment until the rain let up a bit and she ran out to the car.

Once the rain "looked" like it was just a drizzle, I went out too, unlocked the bike, got on and before I was even out of the parking lot, I was wet from head to toe, and could barely see out of my glasses.

When I finally came home, 5 minutes later, I took off my cloths, ALL of them, and hung em up to dry. I kid you not, I could rinse out water from the legs of my pants.

But now I am in my kilt, new socks and a dry shirt.

Also, there was lightning and thunder too, that seem to have knocked out my computer. I had to restart it when I got in, and it told me that it "had been turned off wrong".
But no great loss, it's all fine.

Good day in other words :)

Oh yea, Gothenburg was hit by something unusual yesterday... a damn earthquake! We don't get those alot. Well, we do get them, but they are rarely big, and noone ever gets hurt, and our houses are always fine.
My father lives in Gothenburg, and he reports, that one cat went apeshit, the other 2, couldn't care less.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar