söndag 2 augusti 2015

Tera Guns

Got a bit bored and downloaded TERA again. An MMORPG with some seriously cool stuff... not the best game thou, but still a bunch of awesome stuff... like the new class, the Gunner.

So I made one. A Gunner. And when they say gunner, they mean "Giant-grenade-launcher-class".
The guns are fuckin bigger then the characters!


Not the best picture of the gun, but that giant thing on my characters back... that's a litte more more then half the gun.
And you rarely shoot bullets, it's more like a grenade lobber. I have one skill that allowes me to make the gun act like a machinegun, but I don't use it all that much as I use other skills that makes the ground go boom.


That is the skill "Burst Fire!" that makes it like a machinegun. But beyond that, I'm lobbing grenades, throwing grenades and shooting blue stuff that looks like some kind of carpetbombing. And naturally, I can also shoot straight down, launching me away 10 metres, and harming anything within 5 metres... kind of like standing on a small bomb, and you are the only one that is not harmed.

It's a crazy class, but also rather fun.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar