söndag 30 augusti 2015

Missing Dead

Was playing a bit of FarCry 3 when I came across a guy that... well I think he is high or drunk or something, cause we can all see that he forgot his gun at home.


He's just standing there like: "What you lookin' at bud? Everythang is fo realz here dog, I'm armed and all yo!"
And we are all like: "Yea dude, totally armed man. Bitchin'!"

I love bugs like that.

Also, when I was diving down into a river to find a figurine, I found where the bad guys put their enemies.


That Hoyt guy is a brutal motherfucker. Drowns people, deal in slavery, drugs, weapons and has a hugh hardon for my death.
All thou, I can understand his will to murder me, seeing as I have completetly fucked with his business from like, day 2 of my arrival on the ilands.
:D

In other news, I got some problems with my book.
It's finished, but I can't get the whole bookmark thing work, and without it, well... I need to make it work. So if anyone has a legit copy of Microsoft Word (I use Libreoffice, which is free, so no worries, not breaking any laws), let me know, so I can come to your place, finish the bookmark things, take it home, and send it in.
Much abliged.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar