fredag 14 augusti 2015

Clean Safety

Finally got around to cleaning my desk and also move the computer from one side to the other so the fan's would stop blowing directly at my feet and cool them down to the point of freezing.
Why I didn't do that earlier? No idea realy, but I'll blame my superior laziness and the multitude of cables that would have to be rearranged.
But now, it's clean-ish, and it looks far better than it did just two hours ago.

It's been a while since I wrote anything here, mainly due to not having anything to write, but also slightly due to the mess I've had to endure with my computer.
You see, I updated to Windows 10, and the day after, I could not even enter my computer, or more, enter Windows. It constantly came across an error called CRITICAL_ACCESS_DIED.
After a few days of wrestling with this issue, not finding a way out, I completely wiped the harddrive clean, and reinstalled Windows 7. Might have to wait a while before I install number 10 again.

What else... well there is this thing that happened in my town a few days ago, that I've wanted to adress. It's a horrible thing.
The local IKEA mega store, not one kilometre away from me, was the scene of a gruesome murder.
A woman and her son was murdered by a single man in his mid thirties.
This man had no affiliations with the woman and her son, they did not know each other from earlier. In other words, they just happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
And why did he kill them?
Well, he had found out earlier in the day, that he would not be allowed to stay in Sweden (according to multiple sources, he's from Eritrea in Africa), as he had a residence permit in Italy, and that he would be deported (he had filed for a permit before and gotten a no then too mind you, so this was the second time he was denied).

My own theory of why he did it, was simple. He didn't want to leave, and knowing that if he commited a crime, and was judged, he would be allowed to stay here, all thou in prison, and when he got out, most likely be allowed to stay forever.
But to top shit off, he also injured himself, or maybe he was injured in the fight at IKEA, I don't know for sure, and is now being treated at our hospital. Maybe he did it to be extra sure to be allowed to stay if he actually did it himself... I don't even dare to speculate about that.
I hope he fucking dies!!
And if he doesn't, that he is sent to Italy, where he has a permit to stay, and they put him in prison there.

Now here's the worst parts about all this.
Most media I've read, are all trying it's best to make it sound like it's so horrible for the immigrants that this deed has happened, and that they now need protection. Not alot is mentioned about the victims or their next of kin. Why aren't they getting any attention?
Also that crime is the lowest it's ever been, and that even thou this violent crime has happened, violent crimes are a rare thing.
No it fucking isn't. It's not safe to walk down the streets anymore here in Sweden, no matter what city you live in.
If you live in Malmö in southern Sweden, the perverbial port to Europe, you are braver then most military personell. They have grenade attacks every other week for fuck sake.
A famous and loved (less now I wager) comedian called Magnus Betnér even posted a damn video on youtube saying that (paraphrasing) "Sweden has never been as safe as it is today".
I took a look at a paper publiched by a non-profit organization that has the number of every crime reported since the 1950's, and just from the year I was born, 1978 to last year, the reported crimes alone, has risen from just over 800 000 to just under 1 500 000.
Is that considered to be safe? Can we say we live in the safest time ever with statistics like that?

We do not live in a safe country any more... far from it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar