söndag 23 augusti 2015

Weekend Report

This weekend, I went to Gothenburg for a party. My fathers wife turned 50, and that meant, big ass party that would not soon be forgotten.

Can't miss that!

Started off with getting out of bed at 06:00 in the freakin morning on the friday. That was not fun, I mean, I still had vacation after all (that will end tonight).
But I managed to get up without any difficulties, and board the train at 08:00.
Early on, there was a signal malfunction, and we were delayed by an hour. Somehow, we still managed to speed on, and in the end, I arrived at Gothenburg Central Train Station just half an hour later then what my ticket had told me.

After some food, we started fixing the place for the party, balloons, setting tables and making sure that the music would be heard... it was not, we needed to buy a cable, that ended up not working with the tablet, but just fine with any of the phones we had... so Spotify via a phone it was!

2 hours before the party was to start, the live music came to set up, and an hour later, the food came and the first guest (who is now a buddy on the facerape).

Once the party had started, after the food was eaten, the night truelly came into its own.
And I have to say, it was a party I will not forget in a while. And I'm sure that Marie (the guest of honour) will not foget it for the next 20 years... or sooner if she gets dementia :P

I drank more beer both on the friday and the saturday than I do the whole year, and somehow, I also injured my right calf that increased as this day went on... difficult to walk now.
Oh well... no fun without some pain right? :/

Anyway, can also report, that everyone loved my kilt, and some even thought I was of scottish decent or even a scott... I am not.
But that didn't matter, it was fun either way.
So thanks for the party everyone!

Now I'm home, and can enjoy my own bed, my own toilett and my own showerhead :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar