fredag 7 augusti 2015

Perfection

Today, was an absolute gem of a day.
Shorty after I woke up, I tried to install Windows 10, that had completly failed the day before, and before I knew it, was done.
And after updating my drivers to the graphics card, both screens looked as they should as well. Good thing.

Once that was done, I put on my inlines, and went to a place we simple call "gropen", translates to The Hole or The Pit perhaps, anyway, it used to be a place they dug for stones and sand for what ever reason, but something happened, and giant hole, filled up with water, and now, it's a popular place to cool down on hot summer days, like today.
When I arrived, my buddy Henrik with his wife and kid was there (as planed), and we took a few dips, some lemonad and some watermelon.
When we thought we'd had enough, I put the inlines back on and took the lead to their house, spent a few hours, ate some fishfingers, and got a ride home.

Now I'm watching a really good movie on Netflix called The Fighter with Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg. It's good, realy good.

So yea, realy good day.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar