söndag 6 september 2015

Romancing Skyrim

When playing Skyrim these days, you don't play it for the "vanilla" game, but you play it for the AWESOME mods you can get!
You've seen a few mods I've been using over the years or something, and today, I'm here to tell you of a mod I've been using for some time.

Last time I reinstalled the game, I made sure I updated all my mods, incase they had fixed bugs, added content or expanded on them.
And one of the mods, called SL Stories, is a mod that allows you to complete quests in different ways, complete quests with added content, and most importantly, gain lots and lots of lovers all over Skyrim.
But when I updated it, the lovers I gained, became Romantic Lovers.

And lets face it, who doesn't want an opportunity to kiss the local blacksmith?


Now you can't tell me that's NOT romantic? The dragonborn (me on the left with the blue hair), about to kiss the fair Adrianne Avenicci.


Or how about kissing the Jarl's Housecarl, Irileth the Dunmer (dark elf).

I have quite a few lovers all around Skyrim by now, both male and female... and kissing is a plenty, cause I like this new edition to the SL Stories mod.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar