söndag 20 september 2015

I Am Published

I think I can say, that I am now a published author. Haven't sold a single copy of my book. But it's out there.

So here I will now beg, on my bare knees if needed, that all my friends, family, who ever, buy it, advertise it or what ever, that my book is out, and that EVERYONE, should read it. :P

How you find it? Well, don't try and look in your normal retailer, cause it's not there... not yet anyway, but one can hope.

BUT HERE!

Just look for my name, Daniel Franklind, cause I was just that cool and published it under my actual name... migth have been stupid, might not have been, but I'm proud of my work, so why not right?
Or try and find it under the title, Keeping The Secret.
And the image here, is the front of the book too, so you know what to look for without reading if you feel like it.

Also, you can search for with the ISBN number... 9789163785139 :)

Go go go, buy buy buy... it's not a high price anyway... 3,95 dollars... that's probably less then you spend on food per day anyway ;)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar