söndag 26 juli 2015

Saint Material

Was playing a bit of Saints Row III, when this happened.


My job, was to go to a specific point, and drive a prostitute around with a client, while they do... what ever, in the backseat. I was going to drive, keep the IRS (for some reason) off our backs, and also do some wierd shit to further excite the client.

But looking at the above image, does it look like I'm driving? Does it look like I'm even in a car? No? Well that's cause I fell through the earth, and tried to skydive to the center of the planet.

I restarted the "activity", and found myself in a car, thankfully, and could proceed to evade, crash and make a nuisance of myself while some woman in the backseat got her "twinkle-cave" played with by some pleasure girl.
We were in other words three women in the car, all enjoying some kind of fun for a few minutes.
Good times.

But, I've played Saints Row 3 already. I've completed it two or three times. Haven't completed all the extra jobs, not stolen all the extra cars or assassinated all the targets in my "Saints Phone"... but it's still boring. Kind of...

So I am currently downloading and installing the latest purchase of mine, Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition. Appearently saved 51,77 euro on that purchase... all thou, in reality, I just spent 29,99 euro. Didn't save shit! (unless I had actual plans earlier, to buy the game and all the little DLC's individually ofc, which I didn't).

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar