söndag 14 juni 2015

Combat Medic

Still going with Star Wars The Old Republic. But seeing as the end game, is rather boring (mostly due to idiot tanks). I've gone over to just seeing stories. Currently, I'm working on a Trooper.

I am Theri'ah, Commanding officer of the Havoc Squad. I became the commander of the squad after the rest of the team, excluding me and a cat guy, defected to the Empire.
These traitorous swine is now hunted by me, their former "New Blood". And so far, none of them have been a match to me.


That big robot, is the latest member to Havoc Squad. His name: M1-4X, a k a Forex. He is the latest in Combat Droids with only the best defences and weaponry, and is my trusted companion in the current build I'm sporting.


While he takes the hits, makes sure the enemy is focused on him, I make sure he lives to fight another day. Behold, the green beam of healing!!


And those beams, come in handy when meeting one of the traitors. Have no fear thou, I have other gadgets to make sure Forex stays alive.

Yes dear reader.. I'm a combat medic! I can keep you fighting! I can cut off a leg if needed! And I can kill your pesky neighbour if he gives you shit about the mailman delivering your mail to him by accident.

For the Republic!!! (says the devoted empire man)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar