söndag 7 juni 2015

Pink Revan

Since finding time to play SW ToR with my buddy down in the nethers, is difficult to say the least, me having shit hours, and him having long hours. I have been filling the time with a few of my "good guys". 
My most recent, has been a Jedo Consular, Shadow specced. She wields a double lightsaber with a pink lightsaber crystal. It's looks absolutly DARLING!!! :P


The big lizard thing next to me... is a dude who thinks I'm some kind of Herald, and wants to protect me with his life. He's a strange one...


Other than that.. I was busy getting my Powertech to 60, and beat Revans ass. Took a bit of time, but I managed without a hitch.

I did love the Revan story line thou, realy good stuff, good story and some fantastic stuff happening on the way.

That's it for this time, I'm going out into this half storm we are having, to go to work.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar