söndag 31 maj 2015

Power Hologram

So I did tell you about he switch in game right? Well, I did anyway. I'm back, for two months atleast, to Star Wars the Old Republic, currently, working on my Powertech, to have him reach the highest lvl and get better gear.
But ofc, I have not forgotten about my über evil blue lady who shoots lightning from her fingers.

Believe it or not, but even with a welding helmet, I see perfectly fine.
My Powertech ladies and gentlemen. He is currently level 55 (out of 60) and right now, trying to save a whole planet from blowing up... talk about having your work cut out for ya.


Got a hologram visual, of how a planet looked before its less fortunate outcome after a visit from a nasty dude.

Anyway... I'll see if I can't get some more interesting pics later on.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar