söndag 24 maj 2015

Pixel Castle

Been working on a new home in minecraft while I wait for the paycheck to come :P

Once the paycheck comes, I'll first pay my bills obviously, but then I'm gonna get a 60 day gametime to SW ToR, so I get the full benefits of the game, like unlimited money/flashpoints/operations/pvp and so on.
And just for kicks, I'm gonna buy some Cartel Coins to waste on skins and shit you don't actually need :P

Anyway, here's the home I've been working on in Minecraft.


Figured that I would need a castle, seeing as how many diamonds and gold I had dug out... so had to show off my wealth right?


After another hour or so of building, I got the guard towers some glas and beacons... even gave my magical water fountain some company with a flowerbed, model small.


And what king, does not need to eat? I got a chicken coup inside the castle, cause I like chicken and eggs with my breakfast... and now I have a farm that grows wheat, potatoes, carrot and pumpkins.

Yey for me!

It's so boring!!!!! I want ToR!!!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar